GFP REDD special edition: COP17 Durban, 28 Nov - 9 Dec 2011
A special 'REDD' edition of the Growing Forest Partnerships (GFP) newsletter, covering REDD-related news and stories from GFP activities across the globe, was made available ahead of and during COP17 in Durban (28 November to 9 December 2011).
The newsletter brings together stories and news of REDD-related activities from GFP's focus countries and international alliances, written by in-country teams and local GFP journalists.
Inside this special 'REDD' edition you will find the following articles:
- Nepal forest communities receive REDD payments
- Focusing on locally controlled forestry
- Building a common REDD approach for West African forests
- Safeguard Measures in the Ghana REDD Readiness Process
- Partnerships shape Guatemala's REDD R-PP
- No REDD+ without Indigenous Peoples
- South-South REDD: Mozambique - Brazil